Release Termdash v0.16.1.
- Change the Go versions the CI builds with up to 1.17.
- Bump github.com/gdamore/tcell from 2.2.0 to 2.4.0.
- Bump github.com/mattn/go-runewidth from 0.0.12 to 0.0.13.
- Re-enabled coverage reporting.
The pull request for this release contains some commits that belong to release v0.16.0 due to an incorrect merge into master at that release (a squash merge). None of these commits contain any effective changes.
## v0.16.0 - 03-Apr-2021
- The `Text` widget has a new option `MaxTextCells` which can be used to limit
the maximum number of cells the widget keeps in memory.
- Bump github.com/mattn/go-runewidth from 0.0.10 to 0.0.12.
See issue #293 where memory and performance can degrade with a high number of lines written to the Text widget.
This is a very simplistic implementation to limit the possible length the text buffer can grow to with the `maxContent` option.
Default value of -1 means there's no limit and therefore behaviour should remain standard.
It has been working in our test app and allows the use of the Text widget to monitor logs (ie tail) and therefore doesn't bloat over time, but happy to adjust as required.
- Bump github.com/gdamore/tcell/v2 from 2.0.0 to 2.2.0.
- Bump github.com/mattn/go-runewidth from 0.0.9 to 0.0.10.
- Allowing CI to modify go.mod and go.sum when necessary.
- Executed `go mod tidy`.
- TitleColor and TitleFocusedColor options for border title which enables the
setting of separate colors for border and title on a container.