|config||Loading last commit info...|
Dumping revelant information on compromised targets without AV detection
Lots of credentials are protected by DPAPI.
We aim at locating those "secured" credentials, and retrieve them using :
- User password
- Domaine DPAPI BackupKey
- Local machine DPAPI Key (protecting
- Windows credentials (Taskscheduled credentials & a lot more)
- Windows Vaults
- Windows RDP credentials
- AdConnect (still require a manual operation)
- Wifi key
- Internet explorer Credentials
- Chrome cookies & credentials
- Firefox cookies & credentials
- VNC passwords
- mRemoteNG password (with default config)
- SMB signing status
- OS/Domain/Hostname/Ip of the audited scope
With local admin account on a host, we can :
- Gather machine protected DPAPI secrets
- ScheduledTask that will contain cleartext login/password of the account configured to run the task
- Wi-Fi passwords
- Extract Masterkey's hash value for every user profiles (masterkeys beeing protected by the user's password, let's try to crack them with Hashcat)
- Identify who is connected from where, in order to identify admin's personal computers.
- Extract other non-dpapi protected secrets (VNC/Firefox/mRemoteNG)
- Gather protected secrets from IE, Chrome, Firefox and start reaching the Azure tenant.
With a user password, or the domain PVK we can unprotect the user's DPAPI secrets.
Dump all secrets of the target machine with an admin account :
Using user's hash
DonPAPI.py --hashes <LM>:<NT> domain/user@target
Using kerberos (-k) and local auth (-local_auth)
DonPAPI.py -k domain/user@target DonPAPI.py -local_auth user@target
Using a user with LAPS password reading rights
DonPAPI.py -laps domain/user:passw0rd@target
It is also possible to provide the tool with a list of credentials that will be tested on the target. DonPAPI will try to use them to decipher masterkeys.
This credential file must have the following syntax:
user1:pass1 user2:pass2 ...
DonPAPI.py -credz credz_file.txt domain/user:passw0rd@target
When a domain admin user is available, it is possible to dump the domain backup key using impacket
dpapi.py backupkeys --export -t domain/user:passw0rd@target_dc_ip
This backup key (pvk file) can then be used to dump all domain user's secrets!
python DonPAPI.py -pvk domain_backupkey.pvk domain/user:passw0rd@domain_network_list
Target can be an IP, IP range, CIDR, file containing list targets (one per line)
The RemoteOps part can be spoted by some EDR. It can be disabled using
--no_remoteops flag, but then the machine DPAPI key won't be retrieved, and scheduled task credentials/Wi-Fi passwords won't be harvested.
git clone https://github.com/login-securite/DonPAPI.git cd DonPAPI python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt python3 DonPAPI.py
git clone https://github.com/login-securite/DonPAPI.git cd DonPAPI poetry install poetry run donpapi
All the credits goes to these great guys for doing the hard research & coding :
- Benjamin Delpy (@gentilkiwi) for most of the DPAPI research (always greatly commented, <3 your code)
- Alberto Solino (@agsolino) for the tremendous work of Impacket (https://github.com/SecureAuthCorp/impacket). Almost everything we do here comes from impacket.
- Alesandro Z & everyone who worked on Lazagne (https://github.com/AlessandroZ/LaZagne/wiki) for the VNC & Firefox modules, and most likely for a lots of other ones in the futur.
- dirkjanm @_dirkjan for the base code of adconnect dump (https://github.com/fox-it/adconnectdump) & every research he ever did. I learned so much on so many subjects thanks to you. <3
- @byt3bl33d3r for CME (lots of inspiration and code comes from CME : https://github.com/byt3bl33d3r/CrackMapExec )
- All the Team at @LoginSecurite for their help in debugging my shity code (special thanks to @layno & @HackAndDo for that)
- Finish ADSync/ADConnect password extraction
- CREDHISTORY full extraction
- Extract windows Certificates
- Further analysis ADAL/msteams
- Implement Chrome <v80 decoder
- Find a way to implement Lazagne's great modules
v1.0 ---- Initial release